About Angus Pringle
Dr Angus Pringle
GDC Registration No. 79324
BDS(Hons), MFDS RCSEd, MSc(Lond), MOrth RCSEd, FDS(Orth) RCSEd
Angus studied dentistry at Glasgow University, graduating with honours in 2001, having achieved numerous distinctions, prizes and awards.
Prior to commencing orthodontic training, Angus worked in Newcastle Dental Hospital undertaking hospital rotations in Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Oral Surgery, and also worked in General Dental Practice in Whitley Bay. Following this he and his wife worked in Australia in Public Healthcare in Queensland and Private Dental Practice in Warrnambool, Victoria.
He fulfilled a life-long ambition to become an Orthodontist at the John Radcliffe Hospital In Oxford and UCL Eastman Dental Institute. He obtained his MSc in Orthodontics (with distinction) having achieved distinctions in both academic and clinical areas. He also achieved the Membership in Orthodontics of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He undertook further training to become a Hospital Consultant at Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth and Bristol Dental School achieving the Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship in Orthodontics, affiliating with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He then worked as a Orthodontic Consultant at St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester and Worthing Hospital until 2013.
During his career, Angus has achieved many prizes and awards, including the 3M Unitek Orthodontic Prize and Howard Tonge Award, for his academic and clinical work. He has also published in peer reviewed professional journals and lectured nationally and internationally.
Outside of work he is fanatical about sport and has completed numerous triathlons, sportives, running and swimming events
- Angus is a Specialist Orthodontist trained to Hospital Consultant Level
- Angus prides himself in ensuring that patients receive the best possible customer service
- Angus uses the very best materials to allow him to deliver the best possible results
- Numerous treatment options are available to suit your individual needs
- Free on-site parking is available at both practices
- Flexible finance options are available
- Listen to you and treat you with respect
- Explain the treatment options that are available for you
- Provide you with a written treatment plan and estimate of costs
- Provide the best treatment available for your individual needs
- Will keep your dentist/doctor informed of your treatment
To allow Angus to deliver the best possible care, he expects that you:
- Attend your appointments on time
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please let us know with 24 hours notice
- Treat staff and other patients with the same respect and courtesy that we treat you
- To follow the care instructions for looking after your teeth and braces
- To pay for treatment on time
- To let me know of any concerns so that I can resolve them
- To allow us to expand the practice, please recommend me to your friends and family